The most important activities carried out in 2020 in WP4
HR professionals conduct a wide variety of tasks within a MOSaIC project. These include i.a. recruitment, on-boarding new employees, learning and development, employee and labour relations and a concern for employee well-being. In this article we present in short the most important activities carried out in 2020, by IIMCB HR Department which is responsible for the MOSaIC WP4: Structural changes for more effective implementation of the European Charter for Researchers and a Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers (EU C&C) principles:
- preparation of an exit interview form - the procedure of exit interviews are carried out with those who have declared their willingness to leave IIMCB before the end of the current contract
- establishment of a Buddy Institution and preparation of a leaflet for the Buddy on how to introduce new employees
- preparation of welcome boxes for new employees with the information package on the most important regulations of IIMCB
- organization of online basic statistics course for all IIMCB employees.
- verification of regulations introduced, including those concerning the periodical evaluation of employees
- transfer of the recruitment of PhD students and continuous support of researchers in the recruitment processes
- preparation of a movie promoting effective conflict resolution and presenting the profiles and scope of activity of ombudsmen at the IIMCB
- implementation of documents circulation by introducing the possibility of sending some of them remotely
- regular reporting on the pandemic situation in the institute and on the restrictions introduced on the national scale.